Thursday, September 21, 2017

Col Financial Review Earned 1,135.47 pesos for the Month of June 2017

You might be wondering, WHY? WHY would I sell my stocks at a very low cost when I bought them at a high price. There are some reasons and it's up for you to take the risk.

1. Because when I bought the stocks, I was impulsive and did not check if the NEGATIVE is really negative. I didn't realized it was sold very costly the previous days. So it would be hard for me to sell them again at a higher cost.

2. Because again, being impulsive I didn't saw the trading for that stock wasn't that active. NOBODY's too interested so I have to let go of those stocks.

3. Better LOSS that let my money sleep. If I loss 500-1000 from selling the stocks at a lower cost, when I buy new stocks that are active and with potential for trading, I could easily get that 500-1000 in 3-5 days. So again, take the risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts